Which RedHat (32bit or 64bit) for Xeon?

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Jul 13 15:24:35 CDT 2005

I would suggest downloading the updated iso's off rh's website, less
up2dateing to do.

Es4-64 is update1

The 2850 will work best with the EM64T, I don't think it will work with
the Itanium.....

I am just about to kickstart es3-5 and es4-1 on a 2850, 6850, 2800 to
see which works best....

If your application is 32bit then you will need to test on the 32 bit
platform, if the 64bit rpm is available I would go with that myself.

Regards

Thing