How do you set the time in a DRAC? Diego_Leccardi at
Tue Jul 12 10:41:02 CDT 2005

 Hi Jim,

You can use racadmin command , see below:

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-poweredge-bounces at
[mailto:linux-poweredge-bounces at] On Behalf Of Jim Bartus
Sent: 12 July 2005 16:35
To: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: How do you set the time in a DRAC?

I went all through the bios and clicked on everything in the web
interface but can't for the life of me figure out how to set the time on
either my drac3 or my drac4's.  My one drac3 is a half an hour into the
future for some reason (and its not the same as the bios).

Is there an ntpdate type thing somewhere I'm missing?

Linux-PowerEdge mailing list
Linux-PowerEdge at
Please read the FAQ at