Short documentation: Dell OMSA 4.4 on Debian Sarge

Pauli Borodulin pauli.borodulin at uta.fi
Fri Jul 8 02:10:26 CDT 2005

Nagy Gergely wrote:
 > [...]

> But I ask for help. Anyone succeeded to install the original RPMs on a
> PE1850 with RHEL on x86_64 arch? Then please contact me.

> I need a tar like the one on the page of Pauli from the /opt/ and /etc
> directories related to the installed OMSA.

I'm interested in this tar file too. And if somebody uses my
instructions with the x86_64 version, please post me your discoveries
:-) I can then extend the documentation to also cover x86_64. Also the
init.d scripts could be made to support the 64-bit version while
retaining compatibility with 32-bit version.

Br,
--
Pauli Borodulin <pauli.borodulin at uta.fi>
Systems Analyst, tel. +358 3 3551 7892