OMSA on Xen Kernel

Rob See rob at rsee.net
Thu Jul 7 13:20:27 CDT 2005

Hi,

	I'm currently using CentOS (Repackaged RHEL4) on a PE 1750 with the FC4
Xen0 kernel and OpenManage 4.4. The dcd* modules compiled and loaded
correctly but I am only seeing a subset of the Main System Chassis
options through the web interface (Bios, Memory, Network, Ports, and
Remote Access) When I view the Bios information it shows the
Manuafacturer as Dell Inc., the Version as unknown, the Release Date as
01/01/2000, and the Server Administrator Bios Update Supported as N/A.
What I am wondering is if there are any kernel compile options that
would cause this behavior (so I could compile a working kernel) or is it
just because of the nature of Xen ?

Thanks,
-Rob