Short documentation: Dell OMSA 4.4 on Debian Sarge

KEVIN ZEMBOWER KZEMBOWE at jhuccp.org
Thu Jul 7 10:54:16 CDT 2005

Thanks, also, Pauli, from someone who gave up in frustration on this task.

Jean-Christophe, I'd like to encourage you to post your SNMP and Cacti scripts and configurations when you've got a working system. This, too, is what I was ultimately after.

-Kevin Zembower

-----
E. Kevin Zembower
Internet Systems Group manager
Johns Hopkins University
Bloomberg School of Public Health
Center for Communications Programs
111 Market Place, Suite 310
Baltimore, MD  21202
410-659-6139

>>> Jean-Christophe Montigny <jcm at assoces.com> 07/07/05 11:44AM >>>
Hello,

Yeah! You definitely ROCK :) I love you (not too much, heh), snmp works
and I have access to everything i want. I just need to figure out how to
fetch everything from snmp and configure cacti to monitor the whole thing.

Thanks a lot, definitely a *LARGE* contribution to the community :)

--
Jean-Christophe Montigny
Responsable Commission Web, Association Planètes