Short documentation: Dell OMSA 4.4 on Debian Sarge

Jean-Christophe Montigny jcm at assoces.com
Thu Jul 7 10:44:23 CDT 2005

Hello,

Yeah! You definitely ROCK :) I love you (not too much, heh), snmp works
and I have access to everything i want. I just need to figure out how to
fetch everything from snmp and configure cacti to monitor the whole thing.

Thanks a lot, definitely a *LARGE* contribution to the community :)

--
Jean-Christophe Montigny
Responsable Commission Web, Association Planètes