Short documentation: Dell OMSA 4.4 on Debian Sarge

Pauli Borodulin pauli.borodulin at uta.fi
Thu Jul 7 06:22:52 CDT 2005

Heya!

Last week I mentioned on the list that I'm working on a Debian Sarge
package of OMSA 4.4. My work is finished for now. You can read the
documentation and download the files from the web page I made. The
address of the page is:

     http://www.uta.fi/~pauli.borodulin/dellomsa/

Please, don't try it first on your highly important production servers.
:-) If you don't have a spare server to use for trying it out, wait for
comments about it from others on the list. I hope there will be some. I
also really recommend reading the documentation before trying to install
the package -- otherwise you wont get far.

Best regards,
--
Pauli Borodulin <pauli.borodulin at uta.fi>
Systems Analyst, tel. +358 3 3551 7892