OES Linux on PowerEdge 1850 with PowerVault 220

Nuurul Basar nuurul_basar at ceredasnet.com
Tue Jul 5 21:18:40 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have purchase the PowerEdge 1850 dual processor 3.2Ghz with 2 72GB SCSI
Hard Disk and one PowerVault 220.

When I did the initial set up for the poweredge it detect both my SCSI Hard
Disk but not the powervault, I am sure that I have connected the cable
between both server and vault.  Since the dell CD don't support SUSE yet is
there a way to know does my OES saw the powervault?.

Secondly I need to do raid 1 (mirroring on the 2 72GB HD) but the
information from novell and dell web site are not clear yet.  Can any one
advice how this is done on YAST.

Thanks

Nuurul Basar Bin Mohd Baki

Mobile : 6012 9853 491