Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 now available..

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at
Tue Jul 5 19:45:27 CDT 2005

Any chance of getting announcements like this posted to something like,
oh, the
linux-announce list?  This list is pretty high volume and announcements
tend to
get buried for me.  Also announcements like PowerPath support for RHEL 4 is of
extreme interest to me (proper support of PP is the only thing holding me up
from doing heavy pre-production testing on some 2650's and 6650's).

linux-announce hasn't seen a post since January of 2004...

Quoting Amit_Bhutani at