PE1600SC, CERC ATA100/4ch and FC4

Nino Margetic nino at cng.fr
Fri Jul 1 11:41:54 CDT 2005

Dear all,

Can someone advise which software (a URL would come handy :-) to use for
managing the CERC ATA100/4ch in a PE1600SC under Fedora Core 4?

I have installed (what I believe to be) the latest version of OMSA from
the Dell support website (OM-SrvAdmin-Dell-Web-LX-440-_A00.tar.gz). Whilst
it does see the CERC controller this software does not enable me to
view/modify the configuration of the disks attached to CERC (e.g. create,
modify, delete logical RAID disks).

Am I missing something here?? Is there any other software I should
install to get this functionality?
TIA,

--Nino

--
Nino Margetic <nino at cng.fr>     |    Centre National de Genotypage
Head of Information Technology  |    Evry, France