SuSE Enterprise with PERC 3/QC on a PowerEdge 6450

Andre Derek Protas randori82 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:09:00 CST 2005

I am unable to unstall a PERC3/qc on a SuSE Enterprise install (8.0 or
9.0).  I either get a frozen system if I do a typical install via YaST,
or if I do a manual install, I get a frozen screen when I add the
megaraid driver for installation.  I see a red hat driver for this card,
but nothing for SuSE.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I noticed that
on an older version (7.0) would recognize the controller from the LIVE
CD.  Is there any way to use these drivers?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

::Andre Derek Protas::
Engineer, Electus Solutions