Congratulations you are online lotto winner!!!

Director.Cooke@lotto.nl Director.Cooke at lotto.nl
Sun Feb 13 10:16:01 CST 2005

LOTTO T-ONLINE
Antwoord 3467CD,
Amsteplein Boulevard
Amsterdam, Netherlands

ATTN: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Good day,

This is Alex Cooke the Director of LOTTO T-ONLINE in the NETHERLANDS. LOTTO T-ONLINE is an independent lotto organization in the netherlands that is
conduting several online lotto programs. We hereby announce the result of our online UNIVERSAL MILLIONAIRE LOTTERY PROGRAMS held on 10th
February,2005,in which your email address attached to ticket number LNT456780909890 and drew the lucky numbers 4-10-12-55-25-67,batch number 4578/NL and
consequently won the lottery in the 1st category. However,in accordance to the policy of our organization,I write to congratulate you that you have won the sum EURO
400,000 from our online lotto program and your winning prize has been credited into your security file LOTTERY REF NUMBER Dev/nt/423275/01. This amount is from
the total prize money of EURO 5,700,000 shared among the seventeen international winners in categories C with serial number: IL/PLW/18-C0547671254.

It is imperative that I inform you that your winning with us is legitimate and this winning notification you receive from us today is not one of those numerous lotto email
scams you might have received in the past which some unscrupulous people are using to perpetrate their illicit lotto scams,therefore to assist us curb the menace of
these lotto scams in the world at large,below are the tips to assist you:

- First of all do not sign any blank cheque in favour of any organization.
- Do not participate in any lotto program that is not legitimate.
- Do not participate in any lotto program from netherlands that does not require you to first naturalize your winning claim by the dutch government if you are declared to be
a lotto winner.

Furthermore, lotto T-online is the only independent lotto organization in the Netherlands that is conducting several online lotto programs,therefore in case you receive a
similar information or message from any group or association in the netherlands,you are advised not to reckon with them.

However,to confirm the legitimacy of our lotto program, the below website is one of the websites we are running over the internet concerning our lottery programs in
Netherlands.

http://www.lotto.nl/lotto/execute/intro?node=lottointros&default=lottorootnode&ad=0

To start with,all participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50,000 company email addresses and 500,000 individual email addresses from
Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America,Africa and Asia as part of our International Promotions Program, which is usually conducted semi-annually in the
Netherlands.

However,you qualified for the draw as a result of your visiting some of the various websites we are running over the internet. Therefore,your winning funds is now in
custody of Devcon Security company insured in your FILE REFERENCE NO Dev/nt/423275/01 and secured with a security code as issued by our company so as to
avoid illegal access into your winning funds until your claim is fully naturalized by the dutch government as stated in our company's claim procedure. Note that your
winning information such as your email address,your winning Prize (EURO 400,000),your lottery file reference number and the security code securing your funds has been
forwarded to Dutch ministry of Justice here in netherlands. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until
your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This part of our security protocol is to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this program. This lottery program was promoted by some group of millionaire philanthropist in Netherlands and headed by the Netherlands Government.
We do hope that you will participate in our end of year high stakes EURO 20,000,000 million International Lottery.

However,to begin your claim,being non-netherlands resident or citizen,you are required by the dutch lottery laws to travel down to the Netherlands within two days to fully
naturalize your winning claim by the Dutch government so as to officially procure all the necessary authorization documents that will back up the claiming of your winning
funds from the paying security company. This protocol is put in place to avoid any double claiming of your winning funds by any unknown third party. Furthermore,as
stated in our claim procedure,you are required to pay the necessary non-deductible authorization fee regarding the proper naturalization of your winning claim by the
dutch justice department in the Netherlands.

However,if you cannot travel down to the Netherlands within the two days,you are required to forward both your claim application form from the paying Devcon security
company together with the non-deductible authorization fee to your claim officer for proper naturalization of your winning claim by the Dutch justice department in the
Netherlands on your behalf. Please for more information concerning the claim of your winning funds,you are advised to forward a confirmation email to your claim officer at
the paying Devcon security and finance company together with your telephone number. Below is the contact details of your claim officer:

MR.CURTIS LUCAS
(FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER)
DEVCON SECURITY AND FINANCE BV
AMSTERDAM,NL
TELEPHONE: +31-622851045
EMAIL: curttlucas1 at excite.com

In a nutshell, lotto T-ONLINE is well posted of the reactions from the selected but disqualified candidates of our previous lotto program who do not comply to the
provisions of the lottery laws of netherlands in the area of naturalizing their winning claim by the dutch government being the part of our claim procedure. However,in their
efforts of soiling our company's image,they have now placed our company's name on the internet as a scam organization in order to give people wrong impression about
our lotto program but we will surely put them to justice. We advise you not to reckon with them.

Conclusively,lotto T-ONLINE is not a scam organization therefore this mail should not be treated as a scam scheme or be taken for granted,we are backed up by the
appropriate lottery law in the Netherlands and only the successful winners in this our online lotto program receive this congratulation mail and because you won that is
why this mail is being directed to you. Please be aware that DEVCON SECURITY COMPANY will Effect Payment swiftly upon satisfactory Report, Verifications and
validation provided by your claim Agent who is designated to your file. Therefore,for due processing of your winning claim,you are required to forward your completed
claim application form from the paying Devcon security company to your claim officer for proper verification and assessment of your winning. Remember that all prize
money must be claimed not later than 6 working days. After the last day, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your file reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences
with your agent. You are also expected to send your full name and contact address for proper verification and assessment of your winnings. Should there be any change
of your address, do inform your claim agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Sincerely,
Director
Alex Cooke