Poweredge 4300 - Fan light yellow

Dana Jaeger Jaeger at harthosp.org
Tue Dec 20 12:25:04 CST 2005

Hi,

I have a Poweredge 4300 and the fan light is showing yellow. The server is out of warranty and I was wondering if someone might be able to point me in the correct direction to determine what the exacty problem is.

I am running Redhat - RHEL 3 - kernel is 2.4.21-4.ELsmp #1 SMP

Are there any logs or information I can retrieve from the server to assist me.

Thanks in advance

Dana Jaeger
Hartford Hospital
jaeger at harthosp.org

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information which is legally privileged.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please promptly contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.