Problem using Poweredge-RAC perl module (2600)

Schroeder, Daniel schroeder at
Sat Oct 30 21:51:41 CDT 2004

Hello *,

I have trouble to get the perl RAC module working on my ERA/O enhanced PowerEdge 2600 servers.

When i start the example script all is fine till the script is starting to get the sensor informations...after a short period of time following error occurs:

"Now detecting available sensors ...While trying to POST to 500 SSL read timeout:"

"Retrieving all available sensordata. This may take a while.

Wait ...

While trying to POST to 500 SSL read timeout:"

Anyone with the same problem? Anyone solved this problem? Any informations about this?

Daniel Schröder

Medizinische Informatik
Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Robert-Koch-Strasse 40