EOL for PE 4600

Tom Lesniak TLesniak at lyrix.com
Fri Oct 29 15:47:00 CDT 2004

Greg,

If I remember correctly. Dell will support servers for 5 years from the
purchase date. This means that not all of your systems will loose support
at the same time nor will they all have support until the same end date.
This is of course assuming that you purchase a service contract extension
from 'Dell Service Sales'

     - Tom

                    Greg Dickie
                    <greg at max-t.com>            To:     linux-poweredge at dell.com
                    Sent by:                    cc:
                    linux-poweredge-admi        Subject:     EOL for PE 4600
                    n at dell.com

                    10/29/2004 04:14 PM

HI,

 Can anyone point me to a support policy for the PE4600s which are no
longer being sold? I'd like to know how much longer DEll will be
supporting that hardware.

Thanks,
Greg

--