Fedora Core 1 on 1850

Greg Dickie greg at max-t.com
Thu Oct 28 18:03:01 CDT 2004

Do you have a shell on VC2 by this point? I think so. See if there is
anything in the anaconda.log file in /tmp. I have successfully installed
2.4.18 which definitely does not support PCI-e so I don't believe that
has anything to do with it. I think you are very close and theres just
something silly like you are missing a package that it needs.

HTH,
Greg