Dell support of SuSE

Brian Smith BSmith at lyrix.com
Thu Oct 28 08:38:11 CDT 2004

Well since we're beating our chests here....

I can install Red Hat 7.2 on PowerEdge 350, 1550, 1650, 1750, 1850, 2400,
2500, 2600, 2800, 2650, 2850, Dimension 4100, and we don't use Latitude,
Optiplex or Precision systems.

I think it's great that Dell is now officially supporting Suse.

- Brian

                    Mark Watts
                    <m.watts at eris.qineti        To:     linux-poweredge at dell.com
                    q.com>                      cc:     Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke at gwdg.de>
                    Sent by:                    Subject:     Re: Dell support of SuSE
                    linux-poweredge-admi
                    n at dell.com

                    10/28/2004 06:08 AM