Expert way to flash the BIOS?

Chris Carpinello ccarpinello at lancope.com
Wed Oct 27 14:50:00 CDT 2004

Please be specific about which file(s) and methods you use to create a
bootable floppy to flash the BIOS.  The Dell Product Documentation CD
v3.8 doesn't have any information about this.  (Well, if it does, it's
buried deep enough that I couldn't find it.)  The executables in
ftp.dell.com/bios specific to the 1650 don't provide such functionality.

- Chris