System backup applications.

McDougall, Marshall (FSH) MarMcDouga at gov.mb.ca
Tue Oct 26 12:14:00 CDT 2004

We are a mixed shop with MS, HP-UX, and RH.  I use HP's Data Protector.  It
does all of our servers and has optional agents for various DB's.  You pay
for the Cell Manager, each tape drive and any agents. All of the basic
server clients are free.  You can get an "instant-on 60 day trial" from hp.

http://www.openview.hp.com/products/datapro/download.html

Regards, Marshall