PowerEdge 350 OpenBSD

Sean McAvoy sean.mcavoy at megawheels.com
Mon Oct 25 15:53:01 CDT 2004

Hello,
I'm trying to get OpenBSD 3.5 (also tried 3.6 snapshot) working on a
dell PowerEdge 350. There seems to be
a bug that causes the installer to crash. I was wondering if anyone has
any more luck getting OpebBSD working on the 350. If not, I am looking
at using 1550's instead, Has anyone had trouble with that combo?
Thanks.

---
Sean McAvoy
Network Analyst
Megawheels Technologies Inc.

Phone:	416.360-8211 x242
Fax:		416.360.1403
Cell:		416.616.6599
---
The information contained in this email message is confidential and may
be
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  If the reader of
this
message is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution
or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is
prohibited.  If
you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s),
please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or call 403-543-2998
and delete
this email message.