configuring Drac III remotely

Andrew Ryder atr at mrcoffee.org
Mon Oct 25 11:23:00 CDT 2004

Hi,

I've got 2 1650s one with a III pci card and the other with an ERA/O. Each
of the machines run FreeBSD and I don't think bothering trying to get
racadm's rpm under linux-emulation would work. I'm lacking a Dell machine
let alone a PC - is there a way to administer the card (change
password/set options) using racadm under something non-Dell? I have
Virtual PC available on my powerbook or can borrow a dimension from
someone to do this but I'm wondering the easiest way just to configure the
machines.

Thanks.