need some help with bad df

Jim Greene jwgreene at megalink.net
Sun Oct 24 09:04:01 CDT 2004

Hi All,
    All of a sudden I am seeing some strange behavior with one of my 2650's.
Using a Perc4/Dc  Doing a df I am seeing the following:
/dev/sda2             10080520 -73786976294837985280   9793140 101% /var/log

wtf is that?  I umounted the file system, did a fsck and it came back fine.
I am also seeing the iowait being pretty high all of a sudden.  How to I
verify that my read/write cache is on and functioning ?  I am running a
consistincy check on the raid now to see if that turns up anything.

Jim