Disk rate problem on PE2550 Perc 3/di

H Eskin heskin at eskin.net
Thu Oct 21 10:09:03 CDT 2004

I had a server shipped back to me, and it got a little banged up during shipment.  Upon first boot here, one drive (0:00:0) was not properly seated, and the controller took it offline.  I re-seated the drive, and the controller proceeded to rebuild the array, which completed normally.

But now when I look at the disks,  the rate for the two drives in slot 0 are at 40, and not 160, as they were before (see below).

How did this happen, and how can I fix it?

Thanks,

-Hank

AFA0> disk list
Executing: disk list

B:ID:L  Device Type     Blocks    Bytes/Block Usage            Shared Rate
0:00:0   Disk            35566478  512         Initialized      NO     40
0:01:0   Disk            35566478  512         Initialized      NO     40
1:02:0   Disk            35566478  512         Initialized      NO     160
1:03:0   Disk            35566478  512         Initialized      NO     160