omsa knoppix

Normandin, Jerry JNormandin at
Tue Oct 19 20:59:01 CDT 2004

   If you made a modification of Knoppix then you owe it to the community to
post it.  check out and find a free location to distribute
it. Or open a free sourceforge account and post it there.

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-poweredge-admin at
[mailto:linux-poweredge-admin at]On Behalf Of Sven Hergenhahn
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 4:05 AM
To: linux-poweredge at
Subject: omsa knoppix

Hi List,

I'd really like to make the OMSA Knoppix publicly available, but I certainly
do not want to upload it each time.
Is there anyone out there who has a publicly available ftp server and would
host the two ISOs for me? It's about 1 GB.

Sven Hergenhahn
Infrastructure Engineer Unix
Information Technology Services
Tel:    +49 +6221 416 315