omsa knoppix

Eberhard Moenkeberg emoenke at gwdg.de
Tue Oct 19 03:58:01 CDT 2004

Hi,

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Sven Hergenhahn wrote:

> I'd really like to make the OMSA Knoppix publicly available, but I
> certainly do not want to upload it each time. Is there anyone out there
> who has a publicly available ftp server and would host the two ISOs for
> me? It's about 1 GB.

You can upload the files into ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/incoming/.
Please add a MD5SUM file.

If you do, I will make the files available under

    ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/dell/omsa-knoppix/
   http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/dell/omsa-knoppix/
  rsync://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/dell/omsa-knoppix/

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke at gwdg.de, em at kki.org)