Powervault 120T DDS4 Autoloader Fan

Basil Hussain basil.hussain at kodakweddings.com
Fri Oct 15 08:28:01 CDT 2004

Judging by the pic of the rear panel in the docs for the unit, I bet it's
probably just a standard 12V 60mm fan (or maybe 40mm or 80mm - the scale
isn't very apparent). You should be able to get these almost anywhere. All
you need to do is open it up and get handy with a soldering iron! :-)

By the way, I think there's another reason you should get it fixed, if not
for maintaining a cool environment for the tapes. That fan likely primarily
cools the power supply, which may not live too long with no cooling...

Basil Hussain
I.T. Systems Developer and Administrator, Kodak Weddings
basil.hussain at kodakweddings.com