Powervault 120T DDS4 Autoloader Fan

Basil Hussain basil.hussain at kodakweddings.com
Fri Oct 15 08:28:01 CDT 2004

Hi,

Judging by the pic of the rear panel in the docs for the unit, I bet it's
probably just a standard 12V 60mm fan (or maybe 40mm or 80mm - the scale
isn't very apparent). You should be able to get these almost anywhere. All
you need to do is open it up and get handy with a soldering iron! :-)

By the way, I think there's another reason you should get it fixed, if not
for maintaining a cool environment for the tapes. That fan likely primarily
cools the power supply, which may not live too long with no cooling...

Regards,

--
Basil Hussain
I.T. Systems Developer and Administrator, Kodak Weddings
basil.hussain at kodakweddings.com