web pages of linux.dell.com Hardware Monitoring and RAID & Storage completely out of date

Sérgio M. Basto sbasto at fe.up.pt
Thu Oct 14 12:58:01 CDT 2004

Hi,

At the end of the page http://linux.dell.com/monitoring.shtml
all this link are broken:

  * Dell OpenManage Server Agent Version 4.2
  * Dell OpenManage Server Agent Version 4.2u1 (Update 1)
  * Dell OpenManage Server Agent Version 4.2u2 (Update 2) This update
    supercedes update 1.
  * Dell Remote Assistant Card (DRAC) II Version 2.3.1 utilities.
  * Dell Remote Assistant Card (DRAC) II Firmware v2.3 firmware.

My suggestion is delete it and ask to search on
http://support.euro.dell.com/pt/en/filelib/index.asp
and Search for Files by Description: "OpenManage Server Administrator
linux"

thanks,

--
Sérgio M. Basto <sbasto at fe.up.pt>
F.E.U.P - Centro de Informática Prof. Correia de Araújo