Definitive recommendation for bonding Broadcom NICS?

Hans-Peter Zahno hans-peter.zahno at unifr.ch
Thu Oct 14 02:18:00 CDT 2004

Hello,

I confirm using bonding on RHEL3 with dkms/bcm5700, e100 in active-backup
failover mode on our PE2550.
But I'm really not sure which driver to better use, tg3 or bcm5700? I didn't
run any stress tests at all. What are the recommendations from Dell?

Thanks
Hans-Peter

Am Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2004 08:27 schrieben Sie: