web pages of linux.dell.com Hardware Monitoring and RAID & Storage completely out of date

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Wed Oct 13 17:32:01 CDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 09:42:00AM -0400, nathan r. hruby wrote:

> While this message is, er, lacking the kind of detailed report most here
> would prefer, the fact is that the statement is true.
>
> The latest mention of OMSA version at http://linux.dell.com/monitoring.shtml
> is 1.7 from February.
>
> I know that Matt and folks have put some working into making the
> linux.dell.com site happen, seems a shame to do all that work and then
> basically abandon it.

Far from abandoned.  Just seriously behind, we're proactively solving
problems before they're seen "in the field" such that we would need to
comment on them on the web site. :-)

I absolutely invite folks to point out areas of the site that need
some TLC, and ideally, to send patches, text fragments, etc. to the
list.  Andrew Ryder has been fixing up the FAQ-o-Matic a lot today.
Thanks Andrew!

Thanks,
Matt

--