Definitive recommendation for bonding Broadcom NICS?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Wed Oct 13 13:06:01 CDT 2004

Kevin M. Myer wrote:

> What is the definitive recommendation for a bonding driver for Broadcom NICS?
> Or isn't there one?

I'm having no trouble using bonding with 2.6.8+ kernels and the tg3
driver. My application is definitely not high-bandwidth, though, so I
can't speak to any problems with the tg3 driver under high usage.

If there are problems with that, though, I'd be surprised, given the
number of kernel developers that use and support the tg3 driver. Do you
have references to these problem reports?