3250

mark mclarnon mark.mclarnon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:20:49 CDT 2004

Greetings all:

I have 19 3250's all running RHAS2.1 and 6 of which have the amber
warning light flashing. I am new to managing the 3250's and was
wondering if any of you folks know more about them. Since there is no
OpenManage or 32bit diagnostics like there is for the PE 1750 or 2650,
what do you guys use to diagnose problems when they arise?

Support is not being much help, they tell me there is something called
the Intel Server Management CD which I can download from the support
website. The only tool I see on there from Intel is the "Intel ARP
tool". I have no clue what this has to do with diagnosing problems
with the hardware.

Any clues?

Mark