PERC3/Di firmware for PE2650 are .exe files (Re: 2850 raid stability)

Neil list-linux-poweredge--dell.com at iamafreeman.com
Wed Oct 6 02:38:01 CDT 2004

with a bootable floppy image we can all use pxe/tftp to update

who really enjoys going into a noisy server room and putting a disk in each
and every machine? staying late to do it out of core hours?

Having all the images in one place helps keeping track of the versions

As there is work afoot to get linux compatible versions of dell software may I
request...

a tftp compatible version of the bootable server administrator cd please

having the systems management/documentation iso images online would be useful
too. Or am I missing that they are already?

Neil