megaraid2 drivers in a RH9/2.4 kickstart kernel (kernel-BOOT-*.rpm)

Chris Carpinello ccarpinello at lancope.com
Mon Oct 4 12:46:00 CDT 2004

Has anyone on this list created a RH9/2.4 kickstart kernel
(kernel-BOOT-*.rpm) that includes the the new (2.05.23) MegaRAID2
drivers necessary for PERC 4e/Si RAID cards on Dell PE 1850/2850s?  I'm
aware that using "expert noprobe" mode at install time and using a
floppy with the new drivers is an option.  However, I'm looking for a
non-attended solution, since I do kickstart installs dozens of times a
month.

- Chris