ERA/O troubles (a crashed adapter) - remote flash

Taneli Leppä taneli at crasman.fi
Mon Oct 4 12:41:01 CDT 2004

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that this doesn't work since it seems
the script requires an established PPP connection with
the RAC. My RAC is too dazed to even allow a connection
to be established.

Thanks for the script, though :) I'm sure it will be
useful to someone.

    Taneli Leppä         | Crasman Co Ltd
    <taneli at crasman.fi>  | <http://www.crasman.fi/>