Problems with server-administrator on Debian

Peter Hopfgartner phopfgartner at tin.it
Fri Oct 1 02:18:00 CDT 2004

Am Mi, den 29.09.2004 schrieb Greg Dickie um 2:52:
> Yes it seems to work fine. I have not checked if the web interface is
> there though, we only use command line.
>
> Greg

I have problems accessing the esmlog:

server:~# omreport system esmlog
runtime error: file
/etc/openmanage/xslroot/hip/template/common/ESMLog.xsl element attribute
xsl:attribute : node already has children
Error! No Embedded System Management (ESM) log found on this system.

As I said: what an effort to turn off a dumb orange LED!

Peter