Mounting multiple CX400s

Gary_Lerhaupt@Dell.com Gary_Lerhaupt at Dell.com
Wed Jan 28 09:11:00 CST 2004

Which kernel are you running for RHEL 2.1?  Also are you sure that your
switch is properly zoned?  It sounds like both 2650s can see the storage and
that the issue on the second node might have to do with your powerpath
configuration.  Are there any differences between /etc/modules.conf from the
two nodes?

Gary