PE6650 Just Hangs

Jay Haque jhaque at nypl.org
Sun Jan 18 07:43:00 CST 2004

Phil,

Yes. hardware seems to be fine. That's the problem, no clear cut clues as
to what's going on.
dcstor doesn't start but I saw the bug posting about that.

-J

|         |           Phillip Cockrell |
|         |           <pcockrel at rackspa|
|         |           ce.com>          |
|         |           01/15/2004 01:41 |
  |       To:       Jay Haque <jhaque at nypl.org>                                                                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: PE6650 Just Hangs                                                                                        |

Have you done any sort of hardware checks? (RAM, proc, etc.)

-Phil