No apxs on RH9

Cédric Girard cedric.girard at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Apr 30 11:44:01 CDT 2004

Cédric Girard wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to setup a SSL webdav, and I need to add the mod_encoding
> module to apache 2. I cannot find it on rpmfind or RHN, so I tried to
> compile it. It complain about apxs not found.
> uppdatedb && slocate apxs only find man pages.
> Someone to help me?

With the apache-devel it run, but with compile errors.
mod_encoding.c:58: parse error before "array_header"
mod_encoding.c:58: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
mod_encoding.c:59: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
mod_encoding.c:62: parse error before '}' token
mod_encoding.c:62: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
mod_encoding.c:64: parse error before "encoding_module"
mod_encoding.c:64: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
mod_encoding.c: In function `iconv_string':

My gcc is RH 3.2.2-5. Not so easy webdav...