ERA/O 1750 & console

Taneli Leppä taneli at crasman.fi
Tue Apr 27 03:01:00 CDT 2004

Taneli Leppä wrote:
> 2) The "Console redirect" option brings up a popup, howver the
>    console is black. The system is running Linux without X.
>    Is it supposed to redirect text and video modes?

The Java console has the following errors (I've tried both
JRE 1.5.0b1 and 1.4.0_01):

java.security.cert.CertificateException: Check signer key usage failed
in certificate
	at com.sun.deploy.security.CertUtils.checkUsageForCodeSigning(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.deploy.security.CertUtils.checkUsageForCodeSigning(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.deploy.security.TrustDecider.isAllPermissionGranted(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.deploy.security.TrustDecider.isAllPermissionGranted(Unknown
Source)
	at sun.plugin.security.PluginClassLoader.getPermissions(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.SecureClassLoader.getProtectionDomain(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.access+100(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader+1.run(Unknown Source)
	at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
	at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)
	at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at DRSCConsoleRedirectFrame.keyPressed(DRSCConsoleRedirectFrame.java:491)
	at java.awt.Component.processKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Window.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.KeyboardFocusManager.redispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.preDispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.pumpApprovedKeyEvents(Unknown
Source)
	at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.typeAheadAssertions(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.SequencedEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at DRSCConsoleRedirectFrame.keyPressed(DRSCConsoleRedirectFrame.java:491)
	at java.awt.Component.processKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Window.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.KeyboardFocusManager.redispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.preDispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.typeAheadAssertions(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
java.net.URISyntaxException: Expected scheme-specific part at index 5: http:
	at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URI$Parser.failExpecting(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URI.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.deploy.net.proxy.DeployProxySelector.select(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at DRSCConsoleRedirectText.start(DRSCConsoleRedirectText.java:78)
	at
DRSCConsoleRedirectFrame.StartConsoleTextRedirect(DRSCConsoleRedirectFrame.java:1107)
	at DRSCConsoleRedirectFrame.run(DRSCConsoleRedirectFrame.java:908)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--
   Taneli Leppä         | Crasman Co Ltd
   <taneli at crasman.fi>  | <http://www.crasman.fi/>