megamon configuration

David ROBERT david at ombrepixel.com
Mon Apr 26 08:26:01 CDT 2004

Hi!

Server : DELL PE 6300 PERCII

I've just installed megamon 3.6, from rpm
using alien : Megamon-3.6-0.i386.rpm

Install Ok, sysv init script has to be modified
to work with Debian.

I'm interested about the configuration you use to
monitor your RAID hardware :

SMART log checking interval
Check consistency scheduled time

etc.

If I understand well, Check consistency default
configuration :

-----
         -: Initial CheckConsistency Schedule :-
EnableFlag: 1