No PERC4 for PowerEdge 2650?

Andrew Mann amann at
Mon Apr 26 00:01:00 CDT 2004

    I don't know if the claim is accurate or not, but during a
conversation late last week with Dell tech support here in the US I was
informed that you can no longer order a 2650 with an Adaptec based raid
controller. The integrated raid controller on 2650s ordered "recently"
is supposedly an LSI controller now.  Wether it's called a Perc3/Di, a
Perc4/Di or something else I don't know.