Ref: Seek for assistance

dautel dautels at
Thu Apr 22 17:03:01 CDT 2004

I am in the process of installing my poweredge 3250 machine a linux redhat advanced server 2.1 but. I  am using the redhat insallation cd that came with the machine.when it reaches a point of inserting the OS CD installation aborts with the message can'nt load \module\module-files. I gues the point here is that my cdrom is not recognised. Please any help to get me out of this.
best regards.
dauson fatael.