[despammed] Monitoring PERC3/4 using megaraid2

Trevor Marshall tmarshall at tirawireless.com
Thu Apr 22 12:34:00 CDT 2004

This seems like a simple solution but I can't locate an 'optimal' string to search for; my only megaraid servers have perc/dc and perc4/di ..
[root at apollomail1 root]# ls /proc/megaraid/0/
config  mailbox  stat  status

And none of these files seem helpful.. 'cat status' shows only "TBD" , whatever that means.
Is this megaraid 1 and not 2?

cheers,
Trev