Moving drives between Perc 3/Di cards

Josh Lothian lothian at
Thu Apr 22 11:32:00 CDT 2004

So we have a PE2650 hanging randomly on us.  In the case that it dies
completely, we'd like to be able to just move some of the internal
drives from one of the RAID groups over to another PE2650 with a Perc
3/Di without any data loss.  I know this has been answered on the list
before, but I forget what that answer was, and my searching skills are
apparently broken today.

thanks much,

 Josh Lothian                System Administrator
 lothian at        Computer Science Dept.
 865.974.3840          U. of Tennessee, Knoxville