KINLY ASSIST!!

david okoh davidokoh10 at yahoo.ie
Thu Apr 22 10:46:01 CDT 2004

MY NAME IS DAVID OKOH , I AM A FINANCIAL
CONSULTANT TO INDIVIDUALS ORGANISATIONS, GOVERNMENT
PARASTATALS COMPANIES, FIRMS ETC. I HAVE $25.5 MILLION
US DOLLARS TO INVEST WITH YOU, THE SAID FUND IS
ALREADY DEPOSITED WITH FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY
OVERSEA. DUE TO THE SOURCES AND THE NATURE OF THIS
FUND, I WANT TO INVEST IT INTO YOUR COUNTRY BASE ON
YOUR SUPERVISION, AND YOUR ADVISE. THE SAID FUND WAS
REALISED FROM OVER-INFLATED CONTRACTS INVOICES FROM
MINISTRY OF FINANCE. PLEASE KINDLY SEND ME YOUR
TEL/FAX NUMBER TO HAVE A VOICE DISCUSSION WITH YOU.
REPLY ME URGENTLY IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVED THIS
MESSAGE SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU THE DEPOSITE
CERTIFICATE FOR YOU TO CLAIM THE FUND.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN ADVANCE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DAVID OKOH,
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT