nic bonding on pe8450 locks up

Daniel Widyono widyono at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Apr 22 08:45:01 CDT 2004

Mark,

You might want to send David the init scripts (grep -i bond
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/* on RedHat).  I see things like
"/sbin/ip link set dev ${DEVICE} up" and
"ifenslave ${RFLAG} ${MASTER} ${DEVICE}"

David could probably cook up something manually in SuSe or at least grep for
these commands for the equivalents in SuSe.

Regards,
Dan W.

--
-- Daniel Widyono                      http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~widyono
-- Liniac Project,     CIS Dept.,    SEAS,    University of Pennsylvania