New server spec

Matthew Joyce MJoyce at ccia.unsw.edu.au
Tue Apr 20 18:39:00 CDT 2004

None of the arguments are particulally convincing.
Especially the bit crapping on about linux mail clients.
It's a simple fact, if list replys go to the list, the list will be
better.
I am on many lists which reply to list, nothing awful seems to happen.

At the end of the day, it the choice on the list admin.

Personally, if reply goes to list fine, if not I reply-all and delete
the person.
No big deal.

Matt Joyce
Children's Cancer Institute Australia