OpenManage 3.7 on Redhat 7.3 latest kernel

Peter Smith peter.smith at utsouthwestern.edu
Mon Apr 19 19:52:00 CDT 2004

I'll mention the obvious.  Do you have the correct kernel source
installed for that version of kernel?  Is there a symlink for
/usr/src/linux-2.4?  Also, did you make the ".config" for your current
kernel in the dir, and did you do anything like "make dep"?  Sometimes
getting all these things in place is the key to having 3rd-party modules
build correctly.  Since you have installed Openmanage on your other
servers, I really doubt you missed any of the above, but I thought I'd ask.

Hth,
Peter