get hard drive type

Trevor Marshall tmarshall at tirawireless.com
Mon Apr 19 18:01:01 CDT 2004

Yes I was hoping to glean disk model really, just for replacement parts and the like. Looks like the answer is no. Very strange I'm sure I've pulled disc info off of RH6.2 with an ICP vortex controller. I don't like the idea of bringing the machines down to the bios to get this information so I guess I'll see what I can dig up from Dell using my serial numbers.
And at least I'm a bit handier with afacli now. thanks Jason,
Trevor