PERC3/Di replacement

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Sun Apr 18 19:14:00 CDT 2004

I work for the state government, I can't legally buy stuff off of ebay,
everything much be purchased from state vendors, thats why I have to use
dell, because they are a state vendor.  To become a state vendor, a
business must fill out a large volume of paperwork to become a vendor,
and must fill out more paperwork annually.  I found out recently that
used/refurbished hard drives can be purchased from dell, but I don't
know about raid cards.